'Thumb palette'

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickie

Reaction score
Hey Lovelies,
After watching many of the wonderful 'Fingernailfixer' videos I really REALLY want a thumb palette like hers, does anyone know where I can get one in the uk?

I was looking for these last night after watching the dotting video where she uses one! I think it is the LaVeque one.

Found a link for a UK website. Never bought from them before though so not sure how internet safe they are.

La Vaque Professional Thumb Palette | Brushes / Kit

I've got one its brilliant, I got mine from America via FingerNailfixers link and arrived 10 days later.

Mine came with 2 tools aswell.

ooh... where is the fingernailfixer link?
Do you mind sharing what was the total cost buying from the US?

Last edited:
Can't open the link above?

Useful tool I loved it when I saw it!

Wonderful, thank you very much :)

thanks maz. I found it after a bit. Holly calls it her 'combo tool' so not exactly the words I was looking for!

this is the link FingerNailFixer Combo - LaVaque Professional

It's quite a bit more expensive as you are getting x2 spatulas as well.

I already saw on that website that the thumb ring alone is $12 dollars but not sure how much the shipping ( and taxes) to UK will be so hoping you can find your invoice :)

Ok got it, it was only $5.00 shipping to the UK

Here'a mine

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354814535.896002.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1354814535.896002.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 671
Susan Loasby (Angel Fingers on here) sells these in the UK. I love mine, its very helpful and i havent put my elbow in my paint palette for a while :lol:

Hopefully this will link you to her nail album on FB. She has a website too but i dont think her newer items have been added to it just yet
https://www.facebook.com/susan.loasby.9?fref=ts

Last edited:
I also got mine through the link on Fingernail Fixers facebook page and LOVE it!!!:biggrin:

I have seen them for sale in my nearest Creative Academy shop. So maybe worth giving your local one a call to see if they stock.

Latest posts

Back