Thx & Can't wait to get started !!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

champagne

Reaction score
Having read all (well most of them) your threads over the last week I can't wait to get my course underway, just a few loose ends to tie up then i'm on my way.

Many of you have been a real inspiration to me & I feel confident that I too can have a career in the beauty/nail industry.

In a couple of years i may catch some of you up lol :lol:

The information I have gathered has been a fantastic introduction to the world of nails & I would like to thank you all in advance for the 1000 questions i am bound to post.

Do any of you meet up for any social events??

Champagne x

Having read all (well most of them) your threads over the last week I can't wait to get my course underway, just a few loose ends to tie up then i'm on my way.

Many of you have been a real inspiration to me & I feel confident that I too can have a career in the beauty/nail industry.

In a couple of years i may catch some of you up lol :lol:

The information I have gathered has been a fantastic introduction to the world of nails & I would like to thank you all in advance for the 1000 questions i am bound to post.

Do any of you meet up for any social events?? Champagne x

awww hon.... I know exactly how you feel. I have gained more information here than anywhere else. Isn't is heartwarming how virtual strangers will take the time to share their advice and experiences with you? I mean we have some real superstars in the industry here. Glad you're enjoying the journey... Good luck with your training.

I have read some threads about the occasional geek meets in certain areas. I'm over the pond so have never paid too much attention. x

And i couldnt agree more, this site has taught me more than my course did. Its brilliant and worth its weight in gold, so are the geeks.

Good luck with the course, xx.

Latest posts

Back