Tibby Olivier Hot Rocks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sukic

Reaction score
Does anyone have any info on exactly what this is...other than they are rocks that are hot?! lol

Does anyone have any info on exactly what this is...other than they are rocks that are hot?! lol

All I've heard is they're like lava shells but disposable. I'm waiting to hear from my trainer hopefully tomorrow more about this as I'm keen too

Keep me posted pleeeeeaaase! :)

They have got a facebook page.

Have a look at their promo poster.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
Call me a spoilsport but this is bugging me now :(

I'm running out of Lava Shell charges and I want to know what these Hot Rocks are before I order an expensive box of 36 charges and pay £20 delivery on top!

I'm such an impatient person :lol:

Call me a spoilsport but this is bugging me now :(

I'm running out of Lava Shell charges and I want to know what these Hot Rocks are before I order an expensive box of 36 charges and pay £20 delivery on top!

I'm such an impatient person :lol:

Order from Ellisons...free delivery on orders over £50

I looked into hit rock type things from America before, I'll try and find the link.

Last edited:
I bought these, not had a play yet so can't give an opinion, but they come as a loose clay and you mix as needed. I got mine from Blue and marine bretania
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413803853.711542.jpg

Pinkthistle, I've just ordered sassi stones and am getting them shipped from the states. I'm so annoyed I didn't think of it. They are in negotiations apparently with distribution as I wanted the distribution for the UK, but someone has beaten me to it. They are coming to the UK buy who knows when!

Those sassy stones look great.
How much did they charge to ship to the uk?

I've literally just ordered so I'm waiting for them to get back to me. The guy originally estimated $60, so I'm just waiting for him to confirm. I'll let you know though.

Thank you

I would bet in if they're disposable they're like the clay self mixing ones I bought from bleu marine...I'll have a play this week but one of my therapists had a go and didn't think they were that warm (not like lave shell heat...not even hot stone heat)

You mix in a bowl with warm water and shape in your hands.

I would bet in if they're disposable they're like the clay self mixing ones I bought from bleu marine...I'll have a play this week but one of my therapists had a go and didn't think they were that warm (not like lave shell heat...not even hot stone heat)

You mix in a bowl with warm water and shape in your hands.

Yes I think that's how it works. I'm meeting the trainer soon so she can show me before I commit! X

Did you take them on? Interested if it's the same thing.

I have heard from someone who bought this that they will not act like a hot stone massage as rough to massage with so it depends on if you just want them to sit on the skin and give heat or massage . Research always prior to buying ...

Would you really buy anything from TO after last few weeks??? If you haven't read up on what's happening you need to join Salon Owners Networking Group on facebook before committing.

Mine were from Blue and Marine Bretania, I found them rough when mixed too and they don't stay warm (never hot) for very long.

Latest posts

Back