tickets for excel xx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmalouisa

Reaction score
got my tickets this morning but havent got the floor plan do u get one this year????

emmalouisa said:
got my tickets this morning but havent got the floor plan do u get one this year????
Im sure you do hun, be patient! x

oh not good then ill stick to brentwood academy xx oops this was 4 the tanning post below lol

Got mine this morning too and my special offer vouchers. The only thing with the badges is that it didn't come in a nice little plastic wallet type thing this time compared to olympia.

Sammie

yeah i didnt get my plastic wallet hopefully ill get my vouchers soon xx

you get your plastic cover when you arrive at Excel, thats why the letter said to bring the whole letter cos they put it in plastic cases for you!

by the way i have my tickets too!!!!!!

oh and im ver very very ill at the moment! **cough cough**

xxxxx

Emma hun your floor plan will come within an A4 booklet, mine came today, separate from ticket hun, yours will be with you tomorrow im sure

kx

emmalouisa said:

Hi!
My ticket for excel came this morning to,
the floor plan came a few days ago.
So it should be with you very soon.

ps
Hope to see meet some of you at this show!

Ohh, good....we get the voucher booklet too!!!!

I will be waiting for Mr. Postie tomorrow!!!

Get well soon Marc :D

Hey, I never knew we got vouchers woo hoo!!!

marcpunter said:
oh and im ver very very ill at the moment! **cough cough**

Hey, what's up then Marc :sad: :?:

Got my tickets this morning-got my booklet the other day with vouchers and floor plan in. See ya all there!!!!!!!!! :green:

no floor plan yet hopefully it will come has anyone got a spare one???

Latest posts

Back