Tie Dye Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailsinlondon1

Reaction score
Ok for those who wanted to know how to do them, here are the distructions.......... :D :D :D ........................

They are acrylic colour powders, I used EZflow Gemstone colours.(will use creative when i have done their training) 8)
I used clear tips, prepped the nails and applied the tips in the usual way.Slightly buff the clear tips the arcylic will stay on better, so I found lol
Then the fun started, selected all my favorite colours. :D
Then starting from the free edge upwards, applied the coloured powders in a random fashion, colours slightly overlapping each other.
Then lightly buffed the colours with a soft 240 file or white buffing block, this is what gives it the smudged look. Applied a layer of crystal clear Acrylic powder to seal it, shape and buffed them to a nice shine, with solar oil(oh how i love that stuff) .
Not rocket science just a play about with some sticky stuff and colours. If I can do it anyone can. I am still learning the acrylic stuff, but having a great time doing it lol

So give it a go, you will love the result.

love Ruth xxxxxx

Attachments

• hpw55.jpg
    hpw55.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 7,212
Hey Ruthy Darling
I would love to have a go at that but me mate aint sent me powders yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Love ya babe
Dawnie xxxxxxxxxxxx

They look fantastic Ruth, must get myself some coloured acrylics and have a play D

Keep smiling
Sue x

Thanx Ruth

I have the Rainbow Candy colours so will give it a go the next chance I have.... 8)

Very very COOL 8)

Now this is an art i have never seen. WOW...they look great...gotta give this a try myself lol

those look great must pop in and see you when i'm in london

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back