Tie dyed effect

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Hiya,
I am intrested to know if there is any way of getting a tie dyed effect onto the nail ?
I have thought about tie dying small pieces of fabric and putting these onto the nail.
Any ideas

sawasdee ka

i not know what tie dyed efect is but i think if you can make origional idea is very very good same lace and zip nail .

mui

Have you thought of using a marblising tool? Basically, you do the following;

1) Paint your chosen base colour over the nail.

2) place a blob of nail polish in the centre of the nail and another blob of a different colour in the centre of that.

3) Using the marblising tool you pull the paint lightly from the centre of the nail towards the edges. (as though you are making a star shape)

You can use as many colours as you choose and make into you chosen shape.

Unfortunatley I don't have pictures to back this up with but I'm sure somebody else will, and maybe able to explain it better. :rolleyes: :lol:

Here is a tie dye look that I did last year.........
You apply the acrylic colours at random, but skill keeping to the zone structure..........starting form zone 1 up to zone 3...............
You just have to play and see what you can come up with....experiment and learn by trial and error.............
Hope this helps

Attachments

• tie dye nails1gs.jpg
    tie dye nails1gs.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 540
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back