Tigi Bedhead shampoo/conditioner to stock advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa pink

Reaction score
Hi geeks our salon has just moved over to bedhead products we love them the smell and names are luved by our clients[emoji177] we now need shampoo and conditioner so which should we get to start? We want colour protect , volume , sleek , medicated any advice would be brill [emoji177][emoji177]

I use bed head and catwalk products.
My backlashes are . . .

'Colour Goddess' for the brunet yes and redheads, it's infused with oils so is a very moisturising conditioner. Can be great if you have someone with damaged hair too.

'Dumb Blonde' for chemical treated hair, again very good conditioner.

'Epic Volume' lovely light but very thick shampoo and conditioner.

'Oatmeal & Honey' for all the in between hair types!

They used to do 'Control Freak' as a shampoo too and when used with the 'Control Freak' serum it was amazing but I don't believe they do it anymore! :(

If it's just bed head you stock
Colour goddess - has sweet almond oil and Shea butter for moisture and shine
Dumb blonde - has protein booster technology the more you use it the more protein is pushed into the cortex
Epic volume - contains keravis is for strength also has heat protection and style retaining polymers
Urban antidotes 0 - scalp shampoo contains zinc pyrithion to balance moisture levels
Urban antidotes 1 - moderate cleanse everyday shampoo and conditioner
Urban antidotes 2 - for heat damaged and colour damaged hair
Urban antidotes 3 - for chemical damage

All of urban antidotes contain nano complex and microshield

Nani complex - artificial protein that fills the "gaps" in the hair structure

Microshield - think of this as a spider web that sits over the top of the hair to lock in the nano complex
All the urban antidotes shampoos must be used with there corresponding conditioners except 0 which can be used with all conditioners

Latest posts

Back