Tigi bleach vs Matrix v light

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danni1984

Reaction score
Hi geeks I've been using Tigi bleach which got recommended to my by another geek the bleach is fab as it doesn't swell and lifts brilliant but I'm going through so many tubs of it, just wondering if anyone recommends matrix v light and does it swell? Thanks xxx

Hi geeks I've been using Tigi bleach which got recommended to my by another geek the bleach is fab as it doesn't swell and lifts brilliant but I'm going through so many tubs of it, just wondering if anyone recommends matrix v light and does it swell? Thanks xxx

I used to get through tonnes of tigi bleach!! V-light is beautiful, smells amazing lasts ages!! And cheaper ;)

Just converted to v lights and love it!! X

Oh great I've just bought some from suppliers so hopefully I'll get abit longer out of it than the Tigi bleach. Xxx

i love both of these bleaches :) but have had to change back to v-light recently for the same reason i was getting through so much and v light is much cheaper i find as long as you mix them as they say bith work amazingly

a tip i was given is to apply the bleach and then go back through straight away then after 20 mins mix up a small amount of fresh and re apply sounds like a faf but no more brassy especially on full head :) basicaly dont let the bleach dry its stops working once its oxidised :)

Latest posts

Back