TIGI Curl Rock product info

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitz

Reaction score
Hi hair geeks - any advise or knowledge of TIGI catwalk Curls Rock products. My hairdresser friend has kindly got for me the curl ampifier & curl booster she says will give my hair a nice loose curl on a wash out basis. I do have a slight wave in my hair (well kink) and straighten it. But to give it a break from heat etc and I would like to see how it looks with a curl I thought Id give these a try.
She cant be exact as to the product use - curl booster on wet hair then not sure if you have to wait till it drys before using the curls rock amplifier she thinks not. How would I get the best out of my hair using these products. :confused:

sorry cant remember which is which ,but the cream is best on wet hair and the spray is best on almost dry/dry hair( great to use if your hairs a bit tired /flat /frizzy/fluffy, ill hair) you can use the spray to wake it up in the morning too . - i really think that you will need to use a diffuser with the cream ,or scrunch it up with your fingers as it drys .

Great info thanks a lot will try it out tomorow.

I use all the curl rock range they are fab. They are the only products that hold my curls.
I was hair and then spray curl root boost into the roots and kind of scrunch the roots then add curl amplifier to the rest of the hair when wet making sure it is evenly distributed because if not it leaves your hair crunchy if you know what i mean, dry your hair with a diffuser and at the end tip your head up side down to make sure all the ends are dry correctly. Then apply after party to finish and spray with curls rock hair spray. - If you do this properly your curls should stay for 3 days. I love these products and wouldnt use anything else now.

p.s. i am not a hair geek i just love the products.

Latest posts

Back