TIGI Diamond dreams?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shockingpink

Reaction score
Has anyone used this as yet? I have some coming over from the USA next week to try, would love to hear if anyone has had a go?

JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i spoke about this a week or so ago and cant wait. . . . i think it will fly off the shelf especially if it hits the shore by christmas. . .x

This Tigi Diamonds range always starts me singing all those Diamond songs
you know..... Diamonds are forever .....then theres the seven dwarfs Diamond song in the mine ... where a milllion Diamonds groooooowwwww .........:lol: lol x and then theres Lucy in the sky with Diamonds ,
I will be singing them all day now scottydolly ...then there is so many films with Diamonds in them ..
and now we have the ultimate in the Tigi range :eek: and it contains actual real Diamond dust too
Just think how hard those poor little seven Dwarfs are working for Tigi at the moment !.....
do you realise they have to find the most sparkliest most twinkliest dust
for every single bottle !... well I am sure scottydolly will know a bit more about the processs and which Dwarf does which job , I have been trying to think of all their names
but I seem to have forgotten now ....Hmmm theres Sleepy Sneezy
Dopey ..... off singing again now ..... where a million Diamonds grooooooow weel dig dig dig .....

LOL sleepy, doc, grumpy, dopey, bashful, sneezy(i cant remember if thats his name but the one who sneezes) and i forget the last one. . . .lol i have no idea where they mine this dust. . mabye they hit diamonds real hard with a hammer a few times? they cant be that hard to dust up surely?

DIAMONDS ARE A GIRLS (gays to) BEST FRIEND x

Latest posts

Back