Till and salon software computer etc

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynseylashes

Reaction score
I am wondering where I could get a touch screen till with all my treatments loaded onto it. Also I want it to be able to have client details put into it and appointment system. I really don't know how to go about this or how much I'm looking at for cost. Any help appreciated.

I am wondering where I could get a touch screen till with all my treatments loaded onto it. Also I want it to be able to have client details put into it and appointment system. I really don't know how to go about this or how much I'm looking at for cost. Any help appreciated.
I use the ovatu software. It's fantastic.
I use it with my iPad or iPhone and you can also buy a till and receipt printer.

I use Ovatu with my iPad and have the IPop unit with it, it's a small compact cash drawer, printer and scanner and the iPad rests on the top in a stand. I bought the white one to match my clinic. It's a great system.

I use Ovatu with my iPad and have the IPop unit with it, it's a small compact cash drawer, printer and scanner and the iPad rests on the top in a stand. I bought the white one to match my clinic. It's a great system.
Have you had any issues with it?
I've wanted to but it for a while but there were software issues

Hi,

What you'll need is a web-based software. There are a lot of options from $4 dollars a week to free ones. Essentially, they all do the same things but have different features and usability. Timely, Baxus and Shedul are a few examples but you can google it. They all seem to have a free trial. You simply signup and start using them.

Appointment system, calendar, roster, inventory, integration with a POS hardware all seem to be common features.

Hope this helps!

Check out clientdiary.com if you're looking for good value with all of those tools. It's growing rapidly here in Australia and NZ.

I wouldn't recommend buying a software product to manage your data by a company based outside of the UK as there are lots of choices within the UK and you could be in breach of UK Data Protection Laws if the data is exported to outside the EU.

Have you had any issues with it?
I've wanted to but it for a while but there were software issues

None at all, I've been using it for nearly 3 years. What issues did you have?

None at all, I've been using it for nearly 3 years. What issues did you have?
I didn’t get it’s lots had issues with the till not opening so not being able to access cash

My till works fine and he draw opens who I've put the payment through and prints off receipts etc. Maybe whatever it was has been fixed although I've had the cash drawer for over a year but Ovatu software longer X

I forgot to mention can it do Sunbed clients too and maybe prepaid minutes and is it expensive.
I have Sunbeds. 2 beautician and 1 hairdresser. Would it be okfor that.
Also are all the treatments in it so can be selected and add up the clients bill

I forgot to mention can it do Sunbed clients too and maybe prepaid minutes and is it expensive.
I have Sunbeds. 2 beautician and 1 hairdresser. Would it be okfor that.
Also are all the treatments in it so can be selected and add up the clients bill
Pretty much. You’re best off contacting Ovatu. You can have therapists offering different treatments and you can do a “pass” which is a course of treatments (or sunbed minutes) for a specific price x

I use the ovatu software. It's fantastic.
I use it with my iPad or iPhone and you can also buy a till and receipt printer.

Hi. Can you tell me the cost of this please?

Latest posts

Back