Timely booking and POS system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salonfrog

Accountant for salon owners
Reaction score
Met with Timely this week and chatted with them through their booking + POS system.

I’m not affiliated with them but I’ve got to say, I was really impressed. And they have some really good plans for the coming year.

Just in case you were looking, here’s the link:

https://www.gettimely.com/gb/
Other systems are available :) but I’m now convinced that in this market, unlike others, you don’t get what you pay for. From ‘free’ cloud based shedul through to expensive non-cloud Phorest, there’s a number of players in between; and price seems to be no indication of quality or functionality.

Thanks, Salonfrog. we enjoyed chatting with you. There is a lot happening in the UK with Timely this year.

I have four salons and have been using Timely since 2013 when it first came on the scene. It has so many many useful features it’s pointless listing here, so I’d just go with the free trial and try it out. Its easy for managing and admistration but even easier for therapists to use. Online booking for clients is just as easy too. I could go on and on but just have to this is the best and easiest salon software out there. I’ve dabbled with others over the years but still nothing beats Timely. I can’t say if it’s expensive or not but when it comes to your appointment book you should make sure get it right. And never go for anything that takes a fee per booking. You may need to pay for SMS credits with Timely but at least it’s your choice.

Would timely work for a mobile therapist do you think? If so can you block tome in for before and after the treatment for travelling? Thanks xx

HI Vicky, We have many mobile therapists using Timely.. if you go to our website you can get some more info or reach out to one of the staff to get some more information. And yes you can block out time before and after an appointment.!!

HI Vicky, We have many mobile therapists using Timely.. if you go to our website you can get some more info or reach out to one of the staff to get some more information. And yes you can block out time before and after an appointment.!!
Thank you so much for coming back to me. I didn’t receive a notification for some reason. I will have a look now. Thank you x

This has been really useful. I am planning on opening my own beauty salon so I will look into Timely POS

Latest posts

Back