Timing eyelash extension

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loops

Reaction score
Hi ladies
I have recently passed my eyelash extensions course. It’s taking me up to 4 hours to complete a classic lash Set Its really disheartening I guess my question is how long does it take you, how long did it take to get to that time. Should I book people in back to back to get in the rhythm. Any tips will be much appreciated
Thanks

Hi ladies
I have recently passed my eyelash extensions course. It’s taking me up to 4 hours to complete a classic lash Set Its really disheartening I guess my question is how long does it take you, how long did it take to get to that time. Should I book people in back to back to get in the rhythm. Any tips will be much appreciated
Thanks
It takes time to get your time down. I find brushing the lashes after doing a few lashes shows up natural lashes faster

I work faster doing lots on one eye... Moving around to stop it sticking

Thank for replying
I think I’m using to much glue as they always stick together and Iv try moving the one eye going eye to eye but they still stick.

Thank for replying
I think I’m using to much glue as they always stick together and Iv try moving the one eye going eye to eye but they still stick.
Try holding it in place for 3 seconds before you let the other lashes near it. Then move to the opposite of the eye. Try stroking fake lash down the lash and hold in place. Are you managing to single to lashes out ?

Yes I am managing to separate I will give this a go thanks for your advice.

Good luck. It's not a quick thing getting your speed up. It will happen though

Latest posts

Back