Timing of treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jo Mari

Reaction score
Hi

Please can you tell me how long it should take to complete each treatment, I can't seem to find the times from my training. Please help on the following:

Swedish Body Massage
Indian head massage
Aromatherapy massage
Hot stones therapy massage
Facials
Waxing.. Eyebrows/full leg/ half leg/ upper lip/ underarm/ bikini
Manicure
Pedicure
Luxury Manicure
Luxury Pedicure
Lash/ Brow tinting and brow shaping
Day make up/ Evening Makeup
Gel Extensions
Acrylics Extensions
Infill's

The timings that the exam board set for the different treatments are usually laid out in your assessment book - usually on the first page of each unit (if not, at the front all together, or at the back!)
However, once you have qualified and working on real clients your timings are going to vary. For example a basic manicure may only take 30 mins on a client with nice nails or it might take 45 - 60 mins if they have horrendous cuticles and you need to soak twice to make any headway with them etc etc.
Ultimately if you are working out prices to charge then calculate it on the average time you take to do the treatment including which ever techniques you have decided on. Then check this against other salons in your area to make sure you are not too cheap...

Latest posts

Back