Tink has her crimbo outfit on!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparklepink

modges r us..we r coolio!
Reaction score
hey geekios

i noticed that a few of you have changed your avatars to Christmas ones so i thought as ive got my crimbo decs up in the salon id make my avatar all christmasy too :)

so come on....get your crimbo avatars out :)

Jess
xox

Oey helped me get my snowmans hat on but have to say Tink looks striking in red!:lol:

Got my hat on and feeling all christmassy

Oey helped me get my snowmans hat on but have to say Tink looks striking in red!:lol:

It was me :)

Bobbed my hat on too :)

Yay!! I changed my avatar a while ago to get me in the Christmassy mood! I love it!! ho ho ho !! xxx

amber's got her hat on ... glad I saved it from last year !!

I've got a snowman in my bed with me :lol:

is it just premium geeks that can do this or can all of us????

It was me :)

Bobbed my hat on too :)

Oooops :o sorry......... me going to sit in corner and write 100 times 'It was lellipop'.............It was talking to a friend about turning 40 next year that did it, fried what few grey cells I have left!

is it just premium geeks that can do this or can all of us????

Anyone can, its just a change to your avatar pic thats all which you can upload in place of what you have already:hug:

I didn't know how to edit my snowman pic so Lellipop did it and sent it back but if you can edit your avatar and put hats on your doggies your sorted :)

Anyone can, its just a change to your avatar pic thats all which you can upload in place of what you have already:hug:

I didn't know how to edit my snowman pic so Lellipop did it and sent it back but if you can edit your avatar and put hats on your doggies your sorted :)

will get hubby to have a look thanks hun xxx

well i changed it but got more doggys.!!!!!!!...my other doggys will be back after christmas !!!!

I've got my little man in the spirit !!! HO HO HO !!!

Techno muppet alert! Haven't a clue how to do this!:green:

No no no - I'm not doing Christmas until after my 25th birthday:irked:

I love the Christmas avatars... no idea how to put hats onto existing avatars though...you lot are soooooooo clever...and I am sooooooooo not :irked:

I am onto my 4th Christmas avatar .... does no-one else get bored of theirs????? Avatars in general that is...:lol:

Right, Sawyer's gone all festive thanks to (I think) Lellipop last year.... See I saved him, lol.....

Right, now only presents left to buy, dinner left to plan and the week of the 17th to live through work-wise - then I'm ready!!!

Techno muppet alert! Haven't a clue how to do this!:green:

I've just made u one hun, i'll send it ya when u wake up :lol:

Thats me in the Christmas spirit at last but it needs to have a hint of Scotland in it some where just so you all know who I am :lol:

Got my xmas avatar

:hug: MERRY XMAS EVERYONE :hug:

Hope you all have a good one, I know I will,:lol: I will be in Gran Canaria in the sun for a month, one more week to go yeeeepeeeee:lol:

Finally got myself a new hat!

Latest posts

Back