Tint before lash lift?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirsten Grace

Reaction score
Hi all

Just wanting to know if it is ok to tint the lashes before a lash lift.

I have been doing it the other way around for a while. But just wanting to know as one of my clients have mentioned they have had the tint done before the lift in the past.

Thanks

The lifting and neutralising solution/balm will lift out the tint, which is why it's better to lift first.

You are better doing the tint as part of the lifting treatment and because the lashes are porous it also means that you have a shorter development time for the tint x

Thank you for the response.

Another question

The client just called and said 1 eye is more curled than the other.

What can they do from home to relax the lashes ?
They not keen on taking the time to come into the salon.

Could they use a baby or cocout oil?

Thank you for the response.

Another question

The client just called and said 1 eye is more curled than the other.

What can they do from home to relax the lashes ?
They not keen on taking the time to come into the salon.

Could they use a baby or cocout oil?

I dont think they can do anything at home to relax the lashes. If you have done the steps correctly then the structure is set so nothing they apply will change that and she would need to come in for you to relax the lashes :(

Can I ask how you would relax the lashes? I’ve just completed a lash lift course but it didn’t cover this?
Thanks

Can I ask how you would relax the lashes? I’ve just completed a lash lift course but it didn’t cover this?
Thanks
You would apply the solution step 1 without shields and just gently brush them through the lashes for a couple of minutes, then remove this step and apply step 2 and do the same. This way you can gently ease the curl but i would only do that if the curl is too strong and avoid doing it if the lashes are overprocessed or frizzy x

Latest posts

Back