SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessamy1234

Reaction score
Hi everyone if someone could help me I would really appreciate it!! I’ve been looking at some different consultation forms for HD brows (tint) and I can’t seem to find any ones that are for that?! I’ve seen some people make there own is that a thing or would you not be covered for making your own form? I’m just so confused!

Hi- I have had to boost and create my own forms over the years. If you’re HD trained they ask specific questions on their forms so it’s best to find the nearest template and add in the other questions that would match their forms. As long as you follow your training and the manufacturer guidelines and you have advised your client accordingly I don’t see why you wouldn’t be covered. HTH

Hi- I have had to boost and create my own forms over the years. If you’re HD trained they ask specific questions on their forms so it’s best to find the nearest template and add in the other questions that would match their forms. As long as you follow your training and the manufacturer guidelines and you have advised your client accordingly I don’t see why you wouldn’t be covered. HTH

okay Thankyou!!

Latest posts

Back