Tint lasting longer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rippersroo

Reaction score
Hi
I've had a search through some posts but I can't rally find what I'm looking for. Firstly I was told on my tinting course that brow tint should be expected to last around 2 weeks & lash tint around 3 weeks.
I've always used refectocil after starting my business as this seemed highly recommended at the time.(4years ago)
I'm wondering if there's some better brands that mainly last longer? I'm finding the colour outcome is great but in particular I've had clients say the lash tint doesn't last very long(some have said just over a week!) obviously this isn't brilliant especially for client with very fit lashes or that have a tint instead of wearing mascara.
Any advice please or brands you think last a while? I've been looking at other brands and some even say colour lasts up to 8 weeks!!!
Many thanks

I also had a similar problem and i find that if colour tube or developer is old than they don't last also i had to leave it on longer to achieve color this could be the case i also use Refectocil .:)

I find the blue black tint by Thuya lasts longer then reflectocil on the lashes and it has keratin in it. I don't like the brown shades for the brows though.

Latest posts

Back