Tint test form

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dolly6410

Reaction score
hey geeks

i need to make a form for a client to sign to say she's had a tint test, usually i just get the client to sign their client card to say they've had one, but this client is a tricky one and i have bad vibes (she's a family member of a regular client so unless she messes me around at this appointment i don't want to say i won't do it), i want to write out a form she can read through to say she had it done, left it on and didn't have a reaction of any sort and then sign on the dotted line. can anyone help me with wording please? my brain has turned to mush today and there is just no sense coming out! thank you in advance geeks :D

Umm lets think!!

I, put dots in and write name on top, have undergone a skin test on (date) for an eyebrow / eyelash tint at (your salon name) and have left the product on for at least 24 hours and have had no form of reaction.

Therefore I am happy to have this treatment done at my own risk???? (not sure about this bit, as it is full on!!)

Signature

Date

Something like that, hope it helps xx

oooo thats excellent, just what i wanted to say, thank you very much :D

mine are along the lines off
i.................... had a tint test performed on me by (your name), the tint was placed ..........................
signed ............................... date...............................

I saw this on the alshbase website.

You could edit it for a tint test.

[FONT=TimesNewRoman,Bold][FONT=TimesNewRoman,Bold]
EYELASH EXTENSION GLUE – PATCH TEST​
[/FONT][/FONT]

The Adhesive used for eyelash extensions is a medical grade and is only to be applied to lashes, not the skin. It is very unlikely that clients will experience an allergic reaction, however it is recommended that a small amount of glue is applied to the clients lashes 24 hours before a full set of extensions are carried out.

Please complete the following to confirm that a patch test was carried out, and that no reaction occurred. If there is any sign of redness, itching, swelling or blistering, return to have any traces of adhesive removed and do not proceed with the treatment.

I accept full responsibility for any reaction which might occur.
Treatment:​

Eyelash Extensions Patch Test

Date: ……………………………………………………………...............
Client signature: …………………………………………………………….
Client name: ……………………………………………………………......

thank you so much geeks! i'm going to snipit bits from all and make one big amazing form! thank you again for taking the time to help me :D

Latest posts

Back