Tinting brows the correct way!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aimee Thomas

Reaction score
Alright guys ....
So I have done an eyebrow tint since college days which was years ago !!!
However recently every salon that I am going to they are making me look like a man with the tint and I hate it ! When I get home I have to sort them out myself and i just think what the point in wasting my money !

So ladiessss & gents of the tradeeeee..... how would or do you apply your tint for the perfect NATURAL brows
xx

Having just been on a contoured eyebrows course (similar to HD brows) we were taught to blend tints. So you could take a mixture of 1 part grey, 1 part light brown and 2 parts dark brown for a soft result with no red tones. Also not leaving the tint on for longer than 5-6 minutes if you only want a subtle effect.

What?

Tint can't make you look like a man. You are sounding to me like some of the odd clients we come on here to talk about sorry but it's true!

Please clarify what it is you actually want to achieve. I can only presume you mean the shaping is not to your liking as tint doesn't do anything magical except change the colour of hair.

But then we all get very critical when someone else does our treatments and if you are fixing them yourself to your liking why ARE you wasting money on getting someone else to do them? You've got your answer ;)

Latest posts

Back