Tinting eyelashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicktay

Reaction score
When tinting eyelashes and you use use a time then You have a client straight after would you mix up a new tint each time or can you use the first one?

Are you meaning if you have another client straight after the first then would it be ok to use the same tint on them?

The answer would definitely be no. Would you want tint on your lashes that a stranger has had on theirs? I know I certainly wouldn't and would choose my salon based on both the quality of the service and the cleanliness and practice observed.
This is sloppy, unhygienic practice and unnecessary as the cost of the tint per service is minimal. Also the tint will only be active for a period of time and therefore not at its best after the initial service.

Start as you mean to go on set high standards from the beginning.

What age should you be for a tint? My client wants her daughters done but she's 11. Don't feel comfortable about her age. Thanks

Check with your insurance company but I think it's 16. Why would any parent let their 11 year old be exposed to these chemicals at such a young age?

Thanks I agree far to young x

Don't be too fast to judge. Maybe it's a treat to her daughter and we can't expect everyone to know it's dangerous.

You cannot trust an 11 year old to lay still and not move her eyes around while they are under the tint.
And yes you should be fast to judge an 11 year old wanting tinted lashes ... lash and brow tinting is one of the biggest reasons therapists end up in court.
It's a professional judgement.
X

Latest posts

Back