Tiny tip supplier

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yazmin

Reaction score
I understand there is a lot of threads on this but still on the look for new supplier. I currently use euphoria one for tiny tip hair and recently colours arent matching what I've ordered at all, last 3x I've logged in prices have been different compared to a colleague who had exactly the same in her basket. I love how small their mini rings are not many other companies for budget range can fit into their rings if anyone can help that would be great. X

I understand there is a lot of threads on this but still on the look for new supplier. I currently use euphoria one for tiny tip hair and recently colours arent matching what I've ordered at all, last 3x I've logged in prices have been different compared to a colleague who had exactly the same in her basket. I love how small their mini rings are not many other companies for budget range can fit into their rings if anyone can help that would be great. X

Hello Yazmin

We hope you are well.

We have had our first main price increase since 2016 at the start of August which was sent out in a mail-shot to all customers. We have also updated a few shades on our rings and your ring may need updating.

Even after our price increase, we still remain one of the most competitive hair brands and we supply the largest colour range in the UK with over 170 shades.

Please get in touch and we will arrange this for you.

Best regards. x

Last edited:
This hasnt been euphorias first price increase from 2016 i dont see why they keep repeating false information.i have every invoice from them dating back to well before 2016 and the prices have increased atleast 3 times.

This hasnt been euphorias first price increase from 2016 i dont see why they keep repeating false information.i have every invoice from them dating back to well before 2016 and the prices have increased atleast 3 times.

Hi Ciara

We hope you are well.

Since Brexit was announced, there has not been a store wide increase on all products since 2016.

Over the years certain products have been slightly increased. This is due to the price of raw hair material increasing in longer lengths and the value of sterling.

We have absorbed most of the costs and not passed this onto the customer, however there is only so much we can absorb.

Even with this increase, we still remain one of the most competitive hair brands on the market.

Euphoria x

I agree I dont understand how me and my work friend added same to our baskets and my total was more and not just by a couple of pound ‍♀️ yet shes only ever placed an order from them twice. I've contacted them and never been told any of the above untill now x

i seen this in a post few weeks back someone said there prices have stayed the same while others did increase, its not just slight increase like it was stated its a good bit extra for wefts.in the mail it says price increase from august mine had increased from second week of july so i actually lost out on alot of money because my clients had received my normal pricelist as i was told it wasnt rising until august.they do have good stock and a wide range of colours but definitely think il stick to my other two suppliers.

i seen this in a post few weeks back someone said there prices have stayed the same while others did increase, its not just slight increase like it was stated its a good bit extra for wefts.in the mail it says price increase from august mine had increased from second week of july so i actually lost out on alot of money because my clients had received my normal pricelist as i was told it wasnt rising until august.they do have good stock and a wide range of colours but definitely think il stick to my other two suppliers.

Good evening Ciara,

We issued a mail shot in June regarding our prices which were in place 'by' the start of August. As we supply a huge product range, it does take a few weeks to increase all products. We're very sorry if you mis-read this email.

As all hair is imported from aboard, we rely heavily on the exchange rate. When the exchange rates declines dramatically like it has done, prices must go up. This is not just hair products, this is everything we buy which has been imported. (Which is the majority of everything we buy and use). We have seen that other small and large hair brands have already increased their prices, we're one of the last ones to do so.

The cost price of high-quality raw hair also has gone up, as the demand increases.

Having said this, we still remain one of the most competitive hair brands and always have stock. This is simply because we are a factory wholesaler and have contracts in place to source the high quality hair material first, at a better rate. Hence the stock and the prices.

Don't forget, we stock up to 170 different shades and offer the latest cut off time in the UK. We can also ship next day orders for up to 6pm on request. We also have lots more exciting products being introduced this year and next year, including 40 new mixed and balayage shades, a super colour ring with all our colours on it and a new Slavic Russian range which will be ultra thick and very high quality (Even higher than our Brazilian and Russian/Mongolian ranges).

Euphoria x

What are your other 2 suppliers? Do you use tiny tips

Think I might go back to angel Remy now. Logged in again today to have a complete different price again xx

Im not sure of the size of their mini tips as I've never used them but I use Hair rebellions which fit in my small copper tubes. they do samples if you want to give them a try or call them and speak to sam shell let you know is they re what your looking for.

Latest posts

Back