Tiny tip vs mini micro?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LC.Hair

Reaction score
Hi I have just started using tiny tip also known as (mini copper tubes) these are not silicon lined but I like the way they lay flat and so discreet. A few of my Clients that have had these fitted have lost so many one has lost 5 in the past 2 weeks and the other 20! in 3 week?
What are ppl views?? do u think that it’s best to use mini micro or are ppl liking tiny tip???

Any advice would be very much appreciated [emoji120]

Thank you

Hi I have just started using tiny tip also known as (mini copper tubes) these are not silicon lined but I like the way they lay flat and so discreet. A few of my Clients that have had these fitted have lost so many one has lost 5 in the past 2 weeks and the other 20! in 3 week?
What are ppl views?? do u think that it’s best to use mini micro or are ppl liking tiny tip???

Any advice would be very much appreciated [emoji120]

Thank you

Hi thought I’d jump on , I use to use copper tubes without silicone and found they slip too much , I have now switched to silicone lined copper tubes , and have found your sectioning has to be perfect amount of hair in the tube in order for it not to slip . I hope this makes sense and helps you

Latest posts

Back