Tiny tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs magic

Reaction score
Hi geeks!! For my mini locks range I have always been using Euphoria one Brazilian and I honestly LOVE this hair! I wear it myself and wouldn't use anything else. I have managed to convert all my clients to this range with no issues until now. I have one client who has been coming to me for years and always got Indian from AR but I got her to try Brazilian. She had one use of it and then went back to Indian as she said she couldn't re-use the Brazilian due to the tips degrading. She always removes her locks herself and is happy to do that, she always has them ready in batches for me to re-fit but that time she just wanted me to order her a fresh set from AR. I never seen the Brazilian she took out. She's now due a fresh set and I want her to try Brazilian again but she is concerned she will only get one use out of the hair. I've never had this issue on any other client, re-fitted the tiny tips numerous times and also on myself so I'm confused as to what may have caused hers to degrade so much? Sometimes, when I am re-fitting clients I have to re-shape some of the tips in the notch on my heat gun as they can be quite flat, but I would assume that is normal so wouldn't call it an issue.

Any ideas Geeks?

TIA xx

Hmmm is a bit of a strange one! If the tips themselves are degrading I would suggest maybe she isn’t using a correct product on them and so it’s causing them to break down? Is she has used. Many times before I would think her aftercare would be good but maybe what she is used to isn’t working with the new tips? Guesswork of course but maybe recommend a product you use on yours so u at least know it’s going to keep the tips nice and hard. Hope this is helpful!

Hmmm is a bit of a strange one! If the tips themselves are degrading I would suggest maybe she isn’t using a correct product on them and so it’s causing them to break down? Is she has used. Many times before I would think her aftercare would be good but maybe what she is used to isn’t working with the new tips? Guesswork of course but maybe recommend a product you use on yours so u at least know it’s going to keep the tips nice and hard. Hope this is helpful!
Hey! Well I have asked her what she uses but she doesn't use any products that I don't use myself and my tips have been completely fine under the copper tubes. The hair itself she never had an issue with. It's a weird one!

Hi geeks!! For my mini locks range I have always been using Euphoria one Brazilian and I honestly LOVE this hair! I wear it myself and wouldn't use anything else. I have managed to convert all my clients to this range with no issues until now. I have one client who has been coming to me for years and always got Indian from AR but I got her to try Brazilian. She had one use of it and then went back to Indian as she said she couldn't re-use the Brazilian due to the tips degrading. She always removes her locks herself and is happy to do that, she always has them ready in batches for me to re-fit but that time she just wanted me to order her a fresh set from AR. I never seen the Brazilian she took out. She's now due a fresh set and I want her to try Brazilian again but she is concerned she will only get one use out of the hair. I've never had this issue on any other client, re-fitted the tiny tips numerous times and also on myself so I'm confused as to what may have caused hers to degrade so much? Sometimes, when I am re-fitting clients I have to re-shape some of the tips in the notch on my heat gun as they can be quite flat, but I would assume that is normal so wouldn't call it an issue.

Any ideas Geeks?

TIA xx

Hi,
There is a lot of products that can cause the breakdown of any type of bond but if she's uses the same products as you that's a bit confusing !

Does she have overly greasy hair ?

Or wash her hair too much ?

X

I use their tiny tips all the time (but with the smaller micro ring). I find they degrade much quicker if clients have been using too much heat whilst drying near the bonds (makes them kind of squishy), or, if clients have been letting their hair air dry,I can usually tell if the latter is the case because there is sometimes a green tinge under the ring xx

Latest posts

Back