Tip and dip

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuffedBronze

Reaction score
I'm doing a course soon on quick dip acrylic (as I just couldn't get on with L&P). I just wanted opinions on brands and how you advertise the treatment and pricing would you price it lower than normal acrylics as they don't last as Long and aren't as strong ? ( I don't know any therapists in my area who offer this)
Thanks in advance x

Probably won't find many offering dip as its not in my opinion a professional service.
Most diy kits are dip acrylic , why pay for something you can do at home.
I wouldn't waste training money on a course just spend more time practicing your acrylic system you have paid money for then waste more on training.
Or ask you Trainner to give you more classes or assistance in areas to struggle with.

Probably won't find many offering dip as its not in my opinion a professional service.
Most diy kits are dip acrylic , why pay for something you can do at home.
I wouldn't waste training money on a course just spend more time practicing your acrylic system you have paid money for then waste more on training.
Or ask you Trainner to give you more classes or assistance in areas to struggle with.

Customers can paint their nails at home but they still come to see nail techs for a manicure.
You can buy DIY L&P in SuperDrug too.
There are benefits to dip systems and some clients want them.
http://m.nailsmag.com/article/115847/acrylic-dip-systems-make-a-comeback

Young nails have just brought out slick pour which looks like a fantastic product op.

Young nails have just brought out slick pour which looks like a fantastic product op.

Really? I thought it looked awful, even the nails Greg turned out where patchy and uneven :mad:o_O

Looked like a real faff too, I'm with Nailpod, spend the money on further training in L&P, if you really want to do T&D the structure and build skills you learn for L&P are invaluable. Doesn't really translate back the other way

Well it depends what products you use. A high end dip brand should be charged for accordingly. I wouldn't necessarily say do them any cheaper

Latest posts

Back