Tip Blender

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janeawallace

Reaction score
I have been using tip blender with tips with cut out wells and i use Alan Roy gel but i have had some probs with the gel cracking underneath near the tip like a visible line under the gel. I have def built up the C Curve with 2 layers of gel and cured the correct ammount of time. Could i be buffing the tip too much OR could the tip blnder still be working after i have buffed and applied the gel therefore weakening the tip etc????

Tip blender contains acetone, it also gunks up your abrasives with melted tip... personally I'd steer well clear of it and learn to blend tips properly, therefore giving you a better finish.
The acteone can continue to work on the tip/nail, it can also weaken the enhancement.
hth's

Me too
I'd steer well clear of it and learn to blend tips properly, therefore giving you a better finish.
And agree it continues to work on the tip/nail.

I vote that you ditch the tip blender.. not worth the headache or the costs.

Invest in better tips and perfect your technique. You'll be much happier for it.

One thing you might try are "Asian" tips that are ultra thin and super soft and flexible. They blend, quite literally, as easily as butter. So easily that if you are slightly heavy handed, they file right off :lol:

Best of luck

Latest posts

Back