Tip blending - Easy peasy lemon squeezy LOL!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amirose

Reaction score
:green: Lol!

When I first tried blending tips I wanted to throw my file stomp out the room and ball like a stroppy 5 year old :cry: :)wink2:) Sooo.. I did what I never been able to do. Pulled myself together purchased some tips and drove my self insane practising practising practising! My poor boyfriend has a new set of tips applied and removed near enough every other day for 2 weeks :lol:

It was half term last week so tonight was my first night back at college. We started on gel last night (by the way sooooooooo much easier than I thought it was gonna be!) so Im blending and my tutor says "You have been practicing that havent you" Made me :). Then I do my gel she comes back round and says "Ami, your blending is really good" which makes me feel more like :green: woo-hoo! LOL

Im so proud of myself for not just quitting because its seems ridiculous now.

Ami (lol how many smiles have I put in this thread!)

well done you...just proves if you keep practising you do get better and better ........although....my hubby would NEVER let me practise on him NEVER !!!!!xxxxx

Well done you hun,I struggled to with blending as well but kept at it,it's def a matter of practice makes perfect.:hug:

P.S SNAP sJ

aww thats fab hunny , well done xxx

:green: Lol!

When I first tried blending tips I wanted to throw my file stomp out the room and ball like a stroppy 5 year old :cry: :)wink2:) Sooo.. I did what I never been able to do. Pulled myself together purchased some tips and drove my self insane practising practising practising! My poor boyfriend has a new set of tips applied and removed near enough every other day for 2 weeks :lol:

It was half term last week so tonight was my first night back at college. We started on gel last night (by the way sooooooooo much easier than I thought it was gonna be!) so Im blending and my tutor says "You have been practicing that havent you" Made me :). Then I do my gel she comes back round and says "Ami, your blending is really good" which makes me feel more like :green: woo-hoo! LOL

Im so proud of myself for not just quitting because its seems ridiculous now.

Ami (lol how many smiles have I put in this thread!)

Well Done Ami

I am really struggling with blending my tips just now and only have a couple more weeks to pass my assessment.
I was hoping to do Acrylics next year as I would really like to be a Nail Technician but I dont think I will ever get the hang of it :cry:

tips are not a finality... ;);)

anyway, it's good that you practiced and succeeded!!

*thumbs up*

Dont know if I was in the loo or something when tips were explained on my foundation creative course.
I know you get full well half well and no well tips but what I dont understand is why.
Is it because there are not suitable for all nail types or is it for speed or choice?
please help as Im now wondering if changing to no wells would save me having to blend my tips and save me time or is this me just being a lazy moo

can someone please me

prety please:cry:xxxxxxxxxxxxx No need got all my questions answered today thanks to fee

Last edited:
Dont know if I was in the loo or something when tips were explained on my foundation creative course.
I know you get full well half well and no well tips but what I dont understand is why.
Is it because there are not suitable for all nail types or is it for speed or choice?
please help as Im now wondering if changing to no wells would save me having to blend my tips and save me time or is this me just being a lazy moo

can someone please me

prety please:cry:xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Why dont you do a thread on this as id like to no the answer to.Good luck.xx

Well done Ami, I had the same problem so I did the same as you practiced. My husband got me a practice hand from EN and it has been the best thing so far. I am doing both gels and acrylics together and it has been fun. Again well done.

My poor boyfriend has a new set of tips applied and removed near enough every other day for 2 weeks :lol:

The amount of full sets i done on my BF was unreal.

1st set i done i told him i didn't know how to get them off... his face as a picture! hahahahahahahaha... EVIL!

My husband is having a set of acrylics put on tonight for my portfolio before and after photos and all.

Latest posts

Back