Tip Cutter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mani-fique!

Reaction score
I'd like to know which you find is the best sort of tool to cut tips

I've seen one in the Creative catalogue called 'The Edge Cutter' but there is also the Precision Clipper in large and small which look like normal nail clippers.

Which is the best and safest to use? If its the Precision Clipper which should I get the large or small or both??

xx Tamm

Each to his own here.

I like the 'old fashioned' some think, method of precision clippers because I then have the choice to make any shape I want first with the clipper, which means less filing for me. Very versatile.

The Edge clipper tends to cut a straight and square edge only and then if you want oval or round, you have to do more filing to get the shape you want. If all you do is square nails, then thisis perfect.

At the end of the day it is personal preference.

Personally I woud not go for the small clipper which is more a retail item than a professional tool.

Thanks Geeg :thumbsup: I like the sound of the Precision Clipper and will got for that one and see how I get on. More versatile perhaps.

Will you still beable to do square nail from the precision clipper? :oops: Sorry if this is a stupid obvious question.

xx Tamm

You can cut to any shape with it.

Thank you! :flower:

xx Tamm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back