Tip not adhering to the nail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharon Dore

Beauty Therapist
Reaction score
Hi I had issues with a tip not wanting to stick to the nail all of the others had I buffed and dehydrated used same tips and bonder. At a loss after the fifth attempt (each time with a fresh tip) I put basecoat on and buffed, it stuck but at a loss to why it wouldn't and now worrying if it won't last the three weeks.

Without knowing what system you are using or tips it is hard to know. Some nails can just be a pain! Was there damage to the nail, growth shape different etc? I don't know what you mean by you put base coat on? I am sure it will be fine if you made sure it was all adhered properly before adding product x

I use TGB and NSI Tips and bonder I've used them for years no problem. She does have oily nail plates so I extra dehydrate I used gel bottle base coat dehydrated then buffed as a last resort. It did stick but was thrown as never had this issue before.

I use TGB and NSI Tips and bonder I've used them for years no problem. She does have oily nail plates so I extra dehydrate I used gel bottle base coat dehydrated then buffed as a last resort. It did stick but was thrown as never had this issue before.

Hopefully it will be a one off. Strange that all the others adhered really well x

Latest posts

Back