tip removing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Posh Paws

Reaction score
is there a tip remover you can buy ?

i am using nsi balance gels and called nsi today to see if there was a tip remover that you could buy ... they said they dont sell any.

if you can buy it can it be used with all nail tips i use NSI range

i know you should not have to remove a tip if it is placed on properly and i have not needed it but if i did can or how do i remove it ?

i think you're talking about acetone.if you need to soak of the tip you just place it in some acetone and it will gradualy melt it.just wipe the nail of any excess tip that has melted.hths

If you're talking about removing a tip with no product overlay on it then it would be quicker to remove it with your 180/240 abrasive rather than soak it off.

yes with no product on ....

i have had no experience with removal of tip with no product do you just cut tip right down then and thin to blend with natural nail ?:eek:

yes with no product on ....

i have had no experience with removal of tip with no product do you just cut tip right down then and thin to blend with natural nail ?:eek:
That's exactly it :green:
Be careful as you get closer to the natural nail (similarly to removal of hard gel).

Hi Gina I had a look at your website as I am from essex you are not too far from me, I am interested in reserving a free copy of the magazine coming out in october but can't work out how to on the website am i being a bit thick? Probably :cry: Also do you have a printed product catalogue cheers Debs

I'm suprised they don't sell tip remover??

Anyway, you can use acetone if you want seeing as it is only a tip.

Most companies sell product remover - This is a specially formulated product which is designed to remove the product & the tips quickly and efficiently.

Normal acetone is not as effective and it comes in different qualities too.
A bit like shampoo for example - you have a budget £1 shop range and salon quality - there is a huge difference

Gina x

Latest posts

Back