Tip Whitener for French Manicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

molly

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a decent tip whitener, I am now onto my 5th bottle! They range from gloopy to having an uneven application. I really can't afford to keep trying new ones.

Molly

If you mean a white polish for doing the french,,,i strongly recommend Creme Puff by Creative,it is fab,,,never ever gloopy and the more you agitate it,as in turn upside down and roll between hands the thinner it gets so can easily apply 1 or 2 thin layers.....Creatives Negligee is then fab to use over this before your top coat,,,,good luck,,,,DEBS :)

molly said:
Can anyone recommend a decent tip whitener, I am now onto my 5th bottle! They range from gloopy to having an uneven application. I really can't afford to keep trying new ones.

Molly
Having had the same problems Molly I now use Creative's Cream Puff very nice white polish, ideal for french manicures and is so easy to apply.

PS Welcome to the site, you will love it

Creative's Cream Puff every time for me!!

I have to say i use the Star Nails Attitude polishes, so i use their white, but have to say it does go gloopy near the end, have tried creatives Creme puff at the last essex meeting and was well impressed. Really thin but great application.

Creatives polishes are known to be good because they are "Thixatropic" which means they stay thin when agitated. (pity that didn't happen in humans, never need to diet...lol):biggrin:

creme puff is great but some clients dont want their white quite so white...and i personally like mine slightly creamier...the only colour i have found (after trying loads!) which is perfect for me is star nails vanilla cream but yes it does go gloopy quite quickly :( i am forever throwing bottles away and buying new but luckily it isnt expensive!...i wish creative did one the same colour but i have tried several and am unable to find one exactly the same :( hint hint please make me one lol

isnt there a creamier white in the lulu collection from creative? i am sure they do one , but i use creme puff so i havent tried any creamier whites yet,

yes there is and i have tried several..none are the same as the vanilla cream tho...unless anyone knows of one maybe i have missed? I would buy 200 of them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back