tipping really small nail beds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CLUSKERM

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
just a quick question , i have a friend with tiny nail beds, like a childs, and they are too short to sculpt, are there any tips that are really small or do i have to customise what i have got, i have the cnd tips where the no 10 in the eclipse is the smallest i have, any help on customising would be appreciated,
Thanks!:)

Ill watch this thread aswell cluskerm as i have come across this the other week and dint know what to do!

why are they too short too sculpt??
you can put the form upto the edge of the nail however short it maybe!!
just hold it in place until its set
hth x

peter pan did a brill tutorial on sculpting nail biters, I'm sure this would help you no end:hug:

why are they too short too sculpt??
you can put the form upto the edge of the nail however short it maybe!!
just hold it in place until its set
hth x
Hi, i am not that advanced in my sculpting yet, but will take a look at the sculpting nail biters tutorial and maybe see if she will let me try it on her:)

I have a client with teeny weeny nails too.:)

I just have to reduce the width of the smallest tip with a file then apply as normal. I haven't had a problem with them yet.

File along either side of the tip equally, retaining the tip's lower curve, until you have the size you need.

hth:hug:

i'm another who prefers to sculpt on a tiny nail bed, just find it a lot less fuss than trying to blend tips thoroughly when there is so little room to maneovre the file..

Haven't tried sculpting - maybe next time.:green:

I have a client with teeny weeny nails too.:)

I just have to reduce the width of the smallest tip with a file then apply as normal. I haven't had a problem with them yet.

File along either side of the tip equally, retaining the tip's lower curve, until you have the size you need.

hth:hug:
Cheers for the help:)

Latest posts

Back