Tips falling off when shaping

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Realist.jen

Reaction score
When I apply my tips with the glue and try to shape the nails they often pop off, I don’t know why and how to change this as when I go into a shop it will never normally happen, am I applying the nails wrong? Please help!!!!

No, you just need to be gentle when filing in to shape, some techs cut the bulk off then refine with an abrasive

No, you just need to be gentle when filing in to shape, some techs cut the bulk off then refine with an abrasive

Thankyou so so much

When I do my clients nails they pop off, why is this my glue? What can I do to stop this from happening I keep getting lifting too someone please help

IMG_0630.JPG

There is no strength from the tips or glue. The strength of an overlay is in the structure, you should have been taught this on your course. Stress apex and spine placement.

Breakages are strength issues

Popping off/lifting are prep issues, or incorrect ratio, usually for beginners it's insufficient prep

There is no strength from the tips or glue. The strength of an overlay is in the structure, you should have been taught this on your course. Stress apex and spine placement.

Breakages are strength issues

Popping off/lifting are prep issues, or incorrect ratio, usually for beginners it's insufficient prep

Thankyou

Latest posts

Back