Tips for applying Minx to yourself ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lunarstorm

Reaction score
Hi,

As the title says, has anyone got any tips on appling Minx to thier own finger / toes ?

I got my Minx during the week and finally got the time to have a go with them yesterday. I applied them to my smaller toes and swarovski crystals to my big toes. I found the Minx a bit fiddlely to file the excess off, being in an orquard postion.

I wanted to Minx my fingers to match my toes but having thought about it, I'm thinking it's going to be hard to file the excess off as I will in theroy, only be doing it one handed, as my other hand will be whats being Minx lol, so I will not be able to hold the excess taught.

I've had a look using the search function but have been unable to find an answer, so I'm throwing the question out there.

Thanks

Sam xxx

Sam, plenty of us Minx our own fingers and don't find it particularly awkward. I never use my fingers to position Minx or to hold them taught; Minx are so sticky they hold themselves taught once you position them down the centre of the nail.

I use the points of my scissors to remove the Minx veneer from the backing sheet and I also use the scissors to get the Minx into the correct position and to taughten it I then remove the scissors from the underside of the Minx and then smooth the rest out into place. Really simple.

Thanks Geeg.

I was going by the Minx training video you kindly sent me a while back. Good to know I don't need to hold it taught after all.

Going to Minx my fingers tonigh now, might even post a picture as long as I don't mess it up :lol:

Sam xxx

Latest posts

Back