Tips grown out?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicole<3

Reaction score
Hiya guys as most of you know im not a trained tech so this is basicly a queqry of what i can expect tomorrow as im due an infill, i got a set of white tips with acrylic overlay (pink acrylic btw, is that a way it can be done? ive never seen it myself i always had clear...:confused:) my tips have grown out after just over 2 weeks nothing i can do to prevent thayt i know ( i did ask for p&w powder to avoid this but he insisted tips would look better :mad:) anyway to the point will i be exspected to pay for a soak off and full set again or is there another way to rectify this?
thanks for your time x

It really depends on what type of salon you are going to hun ,
If you were my client, depending on your re-growth,
I would perform a rebalance,
basically filing down all of the bulk on your enhancements,then replacing your smile line (white bit) back to where it should be with white powder, and replacing the pink ,
there would be no need for a soak off and new set, unless your existing enhancements were in really bad condition,
hth xxx

i would also perform a rebalance, thinning down the entire enhancement, and replacing the smile line with white and then pink on the nail bed including the new growth, so that you go out looking like you have a new set on, but without the hassle of a soak off and new set, which to me is down to a tech who isnt skilled enough to perfom a rebalance
jmho
x

Latest posts

Back