Tips not sticking

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizzy13

Reaction score
H there, i have always used cnd velocity french tips and they stick onto the nail bed within secs but i recently bought some millenium french tips and they are a nightmare to stick on and its the same glue i always use. Has anyone else had this problem?

Anything from Millenium is cheap and nasty. I have never used their products, nor would I want to. Why did you change from CND to Millenium? I use NSI dura tips which I love for their ease of blending and the way they last. I wouldn't consider changing unless an extremely good offer came up and then only to CND or Pro Impressions. I would throw away the Millenium tips if I were you, return to what you were using and put it down as a learning curve! :D

I haven't any experience of millennium tips. I just wanted say don't throw the tips away though. You can use them to practice nail art etc.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Thanks for the replys, the reason i bought them was because i liked the minimal contact area and i find with the cnd white tips that sometimes the contact area can be more see through on some of the sizes.

Latest posts

Back