tips on ebay

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah Lou

Scatty Blonde Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Its hard to tell really from the picture.....try emailing her with some questions.....thats what i do, you can usually tell if they dont know what they are talking about.

Seem a little dodgy to me....but i have never seen or heard of them b4...
.....not much help really...sorry,
Rebecca,
xx

They are full well tips with the smile line hand painted on..............
HMMMMMMMMMMMM
So how do you blend them without scuffing the paint........?????
Pre-tayloring could be tricky too ..............
Ideal for nail biters ???? how???????
Not what I would choose to use ...........
They might be ok for hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, well cant think off anything .........
Well yes practicing and thats about it.......................
Sorry to put a dampner on this, but I prefere the usual route of application.........
Specialy on nail biters..................they reqiure a bit more expertise then just a pretty coloured tip...........

JMHO

I'm inclined to agree. She could do with learning to spell "bargain" too... ! :lol:

Nailsinlondon1 said:
They are full well tips with the smile line hand painted on..............
HMMMMMMMMMMMM
So how do you blend them without scuffing the paint........?????
Pre-tayloring could be tricky too ..............
Ideal for nail biters ???? how???????
Not what I would choose to use ...........
They might be ok for hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, well cant think off anything .........
Well yes practicing and thats about it.......................
Sorry to put a dampner on this, but I prefere the usual route of application.........
Specialy on nail biters..................they reqiure a bit more expertise then just a pretty coloured tip...........

JMHO

Hiya Ruth,

You aint put a dampner on this bless ya, I've never seen these in wholesalers thats all, now I know why lol... thanks for your opinion

they look just like normal pre designed tips...................
Not the stuff I would use for nail biters as she stated............

Some pre designed tips are pretty good and they are of a good quality....not saying hers aint, but I would stay clear lol.......
WEll, ask her in an email are these ABS virgin tips ???? That should test her knowledge lol !!!!!

I found some great tips from someone who sells through ebay.... I DON'T know if she ships to UK, but thought I'd give you the addy anways. You can go directly to her website at www.ladykaylana.com The tips remind me of OPI's Dimension tips. I've gotten the natural, haven't tried the French yet, but I really like them. And they're waaaaaay less than OPI! :biggrin: Hope I helped!!

Cant seem to get the link working here....................... unknown host ????...........

Latest posts

Back