Tips on removing lash tint from walls/floors

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AimeeC

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
hope this is in the right place but does anyone have any tip on removing eyebrow/eyelash tint from the walls and floors?
Doing a clean up before we return to work and there’s marks on wall by the bin and on the floor by the bin where cotton pads with tint have hit as they were being put( or thrown 🙈) into the bin.
thanks so much

Hi i i Keep a sample pot of the paint colour for when you need to touch up often it wont come off by washing it .;)
Hi everyone.
hope this is in the right place but does anyone have any tip on removing eyebrow/eyelash tint from the walls and floors?
Doing a clean up before we return to work and there’s marks on wall by the bin and on the floor by the bin where cotton pads with tint have hit as they were being put( or thrown 🙈) into the bin.
thanks so much

You could try lightly rubbing neat bathroom chlorine bleach on a damp cloth on a hidden area first. It’s worked for me when I spilt some hair colour in my bathroom 🤦🏻‍♀️, although the colour hadn’t dried in.

Latest posts

Back