Tips on working with Glam and Glitz

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annemarie Mckean

Reaction score
Hello, my 1st post! I love all the glam and glits colors but they are so runny! I used exclusive nail couture monomer. I can' find any videos on glam and glits. I tried drier balls and it sat there like a clump. Wetter was running all over. :/

Maybe u need to use their monomer.

Hello, my 1st post! I love all the glam and glits colors but they are so runny! I used exclusive nail couture monomer. I can' find any videos on glam and glits. I tried drier balls and it sat there like a clump. Wetter was running all over. :/
Sarah's Nail Secrets on Youtube uses a LOT of Glam and Glitz as well as other brands. Check her out and see if that help your application!

It also seem that it work best when it use wet. Just like soonergirlnails said you should check out Sarah’s YouTube channel as she use this brand a lot

I use G&G Acrylic and find that you need to work wetter and literally 'paint' it on rather trying to build with it.

I hope this helps...

I recently started using glam and glits and had this same problem. I asked some techs and it is generally a wetter powder to work with.
I was told to 'paint' it on and let it level out itself rather than pat and mould it in place if that makes sense. I love it but I do find some colours hard to get an even coverage

Latest posts

Back