Tips or extensions, which is best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laoura

Reaction score
Hi!i just wanted to know from your experience,which method is better?tips or extensions with forms. Have you noticed which one last longer?which one is easier for you to do and which one you prefer to do??and in which case do you use each method?thank you:)

General consensus seems to be forms are stronger and more preferred system, however I'm a newbie so can't comment for myself but hope this helps [emoji4] xx

Sculptures over forms every time

I've now started to do forms on my sister and find her nails last a lot longer than tips. X

Surely it matters more about the condition of the natural nail and what is better for it? Would you sculpt pure monomer and polymer on skin over a cannibal biter?

Sorry let me elaborate. Some may prefer one over the other... There's always a preference. But you must do what is right for the nails you are looking at / working on. It is not a case of 'one size fits all'... That's why as professional nail artists... We are supposed to know our craft... Everything from natural nails to enhanced nails... Coatings, shapes, tips, sculpts, wraps, how to polish.... Everything! We should know it all... And if we don't... Why?

Latest posts

Back