Tips or Forms ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which would you use for these nails

• Tips

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Forms

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I did tips on my nibbler today and they turned out much better.
Thanks Gigi :)

Vicki x

Hiya I'd say forms my friend nails used to be exactly as picture and I found using tips the puffiness and swelling due to biting her nails would push tip somehow and a lot of breakage would occur though when I sculpted with forms the were fine x

Hiya I'd say forms my friend nails used to be exactly as picture and I found using tips the puffiness and swelling due to biting her nails would push tip somehow and a lot of breakage would occur though when I sculpted with forms the were fine x

There are lots of techniques to tailor tips so that they cope perfectly with puffy skin and last every bit as long as a sculpt. Having said that, you can also of course, sculpt with the puffy skin but unless you are really good .. They don't look as good IMO.

Many people sculpt and seem so proud of it, yet when I look at what they sculpted !!! They are hardly what anyone would call pretty or enhanced in their looks! Tips give you the perfect canvas if tailored properly.

Latest posts

Back