Tips or sculpts? Nervous

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CGritt

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I have a lady booked in tonight wanting a set of plain old pink & whites. I asked her if she wanted tips or sculpts but just shrugged at me.
I prefer doing sculpts i must admit as i havent done tips for such a long time! Sculpts tend to take me longer though as i think i faff too much with them trying to get them perfect, hehe.

I dont know which ones to do, think i might give her tips. I'm really nervous though as ive not had a client for quite a while, i do my own nails every 2 weeks but am really worried that my mojo might have disappeared! :o

Is there anything anyone can suggest for my nerves?

Thanks all xx

Why give the client the choice ?
If you are more comfortable, and know you will do a better job sculpting, then sculpt!
Then you will have a happy client.

Totally agree do whichever you feel more happy doing, the client just want lovely pink n white nails, so do the ones you prefer.

agree with others, do what you fee lcomfortable doing especially as you havent had a client for while. just take your time and try not to worry or out yourself under any unnecessary pressure xx and good luck xx

There is nothing plain about pink and whites! :hug:

I was going to say the same as Gigi. Nothing plain bout pink and whites at all. :) Do what ever your comfortable with.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back