tips snapping??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamer_1

Reaction score
Hi I was just wondering if any of you have experienced the same problem, I purchased the new creative french tips and i done a set of nails on myself and my mum, and within a week the corners on a few of my mums nails chipped, then mine started doing the same, is it maybe cause i applied too thin or has anyone else had this with the new tips? x

Hi I was just wondering if any of you have experienced the same problem, I purchased the new creative french tips and i done a set of nails on myself and my mum, and within a week the corners on a few of my mums nails chipped, then mine started doing the same, is it maybe cause i applied too thin or has anyone else had this with the new tips? x

Only you know if you applied the product to thinly but you could have done. I haven't had a problem like that with the Performance tips and it is not a problem I have heard of anyone else having. I adore them actually. I do not use the French tips but have used the natural tips.

Also I think the title of the thread is misleading as what you are talking about is product chipping not tips snapping.

I would say, try again with a little more product and see what happens.

Latest posts

Back