Tips with No Wells ???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cameo Val

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy natural colour 'no wells' tips as I really hate the shadow effect which comes from using tips with wells. I like to wear the natural colour myself but you can see the well showing through underneath. I have seen on American nail sites that they have no well, pre etched, natural coloured nail tips.........but where can I buy them from over here.

Your help girls would be appreciated.
Val

I have to say i haven't seen the natural tips with no well area, only the french. I would also be interested in getting some of these to try, anyone got any samples just so i can see them??

You can get the Daisy Cutter pre etched/well less tips in natural and white. I can't find the email address, but you can just type in Daisy Cutter on your search engine and that should direct you to the website.

Karen sells the Daisy Cutter Tips in Nail Plus Beauty (the adress above) they come in white and natural, i'm now waiting for mine to arrive (white), i'm really looking foward to try them. I'll tell you what i think of them as soon as they get here.

valburt said:
Does anyone know where I can buy natural colour 'no wells' tips as I really hate the shadow effect which comes from using tips with wells. I like to wear the natural colour myself but you can see the well showing through underneath. I have seen on American nail sites that they have no well, pre etched, natural coloured nail tips.........but where can I buy them from over here.

Your help girls would be appreciated.
Val

I get my tips from Nailorder - they look fab. A lot of my client's don't want a french polish because they look like a pale french polish a look very natural. The tips are very flexible and also and look really good. No ghost lines on these!

Lynn :cool:

Thank you all so much, been on the website and placed my order, can't wait to try them out.

Val

Latest posts

Back