tips within a rebalance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you allow free tips within a rebalance?

• 1-2

Votes: 27 55.1%
  • 2-3

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • none

Votes: 13 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peppercorn Nails

Reaction score
Just thought I would pose a question.................or two!

1/ How many of you out there allow free tips within a rebalance?

2/ How many tips do you allow before you charge?

3/ How much do you charge for a tip?

4/ Do you charge the same for a sculpt?

At the moment I charge £1.50 per natural nail and £2.50 per Forever French nail within a rebalance. If they come outside a rebalance then it is £3.00 and £4.00 respectively. However, upon speaking to various teks, it seems that some choose to allow 2 or 3 within a rebalance. What do you think?

Okay so there was more than 2, but hey it's late and I should be in bed....Goodnight..............ZZZzzzzzzz!

Dellie

I include one repair and then I normally always sculpt it ... takes me no more time so it is a nice 'include'. Any more than that has to be paid for.

I was one of those that allowed up to 3 tips with a rebalance but since starting again, as such, from home, I changed it to allow just the one, and I usually sculpt the extra one now too.

I also allow one tip within a rebalance. The only exception is for new clients who have never had extensions before (as a good will gesture :D ) then I allow 3 within the first rebalance but revert to one after that.

Shaza

Peppercorn Nails said:
Just thought I would pose a question.................or two!

1/ How many of you out there allow free tips within a rebalance?

2/ How many tips do you allow before you charge?

3/ How much do you charge for a tip?

4/ Do you charge the same for a sculpt?
I am quite strict because i have been taken advantage of in the past :mad:

1/ no free tips or sculpts i charge as for what i do so its £3.50 per full replacement and £2.50 per fill / £3 for back-fill
2/ i have a minimum appt fee also which is £5 so one nail is £5.00 two £7 ect
i find clients will wait for there next appt as you can earn so much more on full set and fill than doing odd repairs. :twisted:
hope this helps ;)

I charge for all work............no free tips unless it is my fault that they came off!!!!!!!
Pingers are payed for!!!!!!!
I don't have many pingers, they are usualy new clients bless em............
My nice gesture is a mini solar oil, to keep all their nails nice and healthy...............
Gets them hooked on the larger to be paid for size..............
Is it legal to turn my clients into Solar oil addicts????? lol

Nailsinlondon1 said:
I charge for all work............no free tips unless it is my fault that they came off!!!!!!!
Pingers are payed for!!!!!!!
I don't have many pingers, they are usualy new clients bless em............
My nice gesture is a mini solar oil, to keep all their nails nice and healthy...............
Gets them hooked on the larger to be paid for size..............
Is it legal to turn my clients into Solar oil addicts????? lol
hi i always give 2 nails but i am thinking of changing this .i too give out a mini sola oil and my clients love it and like what you said it really helps with the selling the next sizes upxxxx :)

I used to include 3 repairs and regularly had to do 3 repairs. Since returning to CND products my repairs have reduced greatly. Most of my clients now come with no repairs needed. At the beginning of this year I raised my prices and reduced my number of free repairs. I give a free Solar Oil Dinkie with each full set too. I also give a loyalty bonus after 10 appointments of the 1/4 oz size.

clean snapping off is difficult dependes if they have not looked after them then no and I think you can tell by the general appearnce of the hand/cuticles etc. But general 2 freebies allowed..cause I care and I want them to sing my praise not winge..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back