Tips..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VickieC

Reaction score
Hello geeks!
Sorry for the dumb question but its been bugging me for ages, and i think i need someone to explain...

Why do we try and create perfect smile lines, why dont we just stick on white tips?
and why do some people use white tips and not white powder?

Its obviously a lot easier to just use white tips, is there certain clients that prefer one way over the other but why?
I think i figured out when it comes to rebalancing you cant really correct a white tip?

if someone has really short nail beds or nail biters etc you would'nt wanna stick a white on them as would be far too much white and look awful.. saying that i have only been doing them since feb and started off so well practising my smile lines but if my clients nails looked fine with the tip i used them but booking in for a refresher to get me back into perfecting my smile lines wanna get into more nail art so need to get them perfect lol x

I don't like tips personally too much. I prefer to sculpt. I only use White tips with popits when I have no time to sculpt or the nails are required for one occasion only. I would not use tips on very short nails either.

I love to sculpt cause I am in control. I can extend nail beds on really short nails and make them look very natural.

There are so many things you can try. You can sculpt White powder over White tips to perfect your smile lines.

And yes you can do a rebalance over White tip.

Nail designer with a twist;)

Latest posts

Back