Tips!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leanned85

Reaction score
I cant believe i have just paid £8 for 100 white french tips and they are on ebay 4 £2.50 4 500!!! how?? are they pap?? where does everyone get there's?

hiya iv seen the ones on ebay they arent good they can be quite chunky and dont seem to fit on nail very well when i started doing acrylics i bought them to practice on people and god what a difference when i changed nail tips lol x

Ahhh well i wont be getting them lol i'm just learning n mine look bad enough without having poo tips x

I pay about £18 for a pack of 100! I would no way use those £2.50 for 500 tips on clients! They will cause you so more hassle and will also cause you problems after there on! Especially if your still learning hun..dont make it any more harder for yourself by buying those xx

i'm not guna bother lol mind i have bought some zebra print tips to have a go with, they looked good. Probs wonts look that good when i have finished with them haha x

lol that was like me the nails were bad enough without bad tips making them look worse fr coloured tips i sometimes get them from galaxy nails they have a website you should have a look xx

lol I bought ebay white tips once when I first started, never again! Thick, chunky, flat smile line, and like you said, by the time I'd got my acrylic on the y looked like a child had done them haha! As my mum would say, false economy!

I cant believe i have just paid £8 for 100 white french tips and they are on ebay 4 £2.50 4 500!!! how?? are they pap?? where does everyone get there's?

There's that old saying, 'you get what you pay for.' There is no way I would buy cheap tips from anywhere. I purchase CND's Performance tips from an authorized distributor in my area.

The Performance tips are literally the best tips I've ever used. HTH! :)

I use ProImpressions tips. I find them great value and quality.
They have a lovely range of both traditional and well-less variety also design tips too!

hth

Well I've used all different types of tips over the years and find that nothing compares or even comes close to CND tips. :biggrin:

pro impressions i use!!! theyre fab!:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back