To advance train or not for semi-permanent eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CatsEyes

Reaction score
Hi All

I have been a member of this site for months and really enjoy reading posts, viewing pics etc but never tried posting anything myself, so please go easy on me!

I have been doing SP lashes for a while now and built up a client base and confidence in my work, but as competition has been hotting up I was wondering if I should give myself an edge and do an Advanced Training Course? I don't want to waste money that could be invested in the business so i wanted some feedback from anyone who has done this and if they found it worth it?

I guess there are other elements to consider like skills already possessed and training company used but I just wanted a general idea as to if this is something I should consider? I have posted some of my work so constructive criticism is welcome too.

Thanks

Cat

if you find a good advanced lash course, please let me know!

I have looked at every advanced course available and haven't found one yet that meets my requirements.

i was actually looking tonight and nouveau do a masters level training in nouveau lashes not sure if you would have to do a conversion class first so ring them up and ask first. They teach you to apply coloured lashes, lower lashes, strip lashes, cluster lashes etc... here is the link Masters Level Training | Nouveau hope that helps x

Thank you for replying, for a while I thought people won't respond! I also noticeed I have asked the same questions before but I'm only just seeing the replies now so I think it will take me a minute to get used to this site. Sorry!

Thanks Beautyathome, Noveau lashes was actually where I was considering doing my master lash course I just wasn't sure what extra techniques you learn but that sounds great. I think I'm ready!? What did you thin of my pics?

Cat x

Latest posts

Back