To all who have ordered a Geek badge :-)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LayStar

<strong>Jugsy Geek</strong>
Reaction score
Hey chichas

To those who have already ordered their badges an have received a reply from me, can you once again email me what you wanted and yoru addresses!

I had all of the emails saved but our pc got wiped off on saturday and I've noticed that those emails have all been deleted!!! So if you can, please email me again!!

To those whose payment I've received
(Emma Louisa
I'm A Star
Debz
Teresa
Nikki
Fudge)

I have done your badges and will send them friday.

If any payment is received tomorrow I shall post here and let u know I have got it.

But can everyone else please email me again!!

Sorry to be a pain :o :o

Love SuperGeeky Layla xx

how much are yur badges and can you upload a pic? please

hi cheers laystar cant wait for it to arrive xx

peterpan her badge is on another thread started by nailsinlondon i think xx

Cheers Layla,

You're a star!!! :)

Got my ticket for the show today and now my 'Geek' badge is being posted on Friday, yipee!!! .......can it get any better????

I am sooooo excited!!! ;)

Thanx heaps Layla
Will have to jump on the postie when I see him coming up the road on Friday!!!!!(any excuse eh!!!!lol)

Debz xx

Lol

Hey to the rest of you guys who previously emailed me and got a reply to say I would make you a badge...get emailing me!! I have until this sunday to do the rest of them, as Im on holiday next week!!!

:cool:

I have made and finished 8 badges so far, from those who I've received payment from.

If you others can email me again to remind me of your details, then do so asap, because I've had emails from other Geeky Chichas wanting badges and I've had to say no as I wouldnt have had time!!!

Thanks Meepettes xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;)

Ok guys...

no one has emailed me again about the badges, so anyone who wants one, email me asap!!!!

I can do about 15 more....

...so if you want one...EMAIL ME!! :D

[email protected]

love laylay xx xxx

Latest posts

Back