To change my name? Advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stacey.savage

Reaction score
My business is called cute-icles nails. But to be honest never really did a lot of promoting or that many nails as was working else where 40hrs a week never had chance. I'm know trained in beauty as well I don't know if should keep cute-icles nails (add beauty to it) or change it completely moved located to so no-one know about cute-icles. It took me ages and a Facebook vote from friends to think of that one really bad at name ideas.

Yes, change it.

I'd change it too.

I normally say don't change your business name but I think in your circumstances it's the right thing to do. You're somewhere new, your doing beauty as well not just nails. I don't think the name always has to be something clever either. Just make sure it isn't a name used by anyone else in your area to avoid confusion and I always think it should say what you do or at least be obvious. There's nothing wrong with being 'The Beauty Lounge' or 'The Beauty Boutique' is what I'm saying :) Good luck!

I think in your position I would probably change it.

Ive been doing nails for 14 years and am very well established and listed by my business name which is nail related, at over 50 free online business listing sites and have a big following on social media.

But I now do beauty as well and am considering a name change to reflect what I do now. Although it will be a massive pain. So will be watching this thread with interest.

Latest posts

Back